Servings: 12 servings | Prep time: 20 minutes | Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 medium potato, peeled
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of Cool Runnings garlic, pepper and herbs
- 1 teaspoon of Cool Runnings onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cool Runnings dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Optional: Marinara sauce, tzatziki sauce or ranch dressing
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400°. Roughly grate the zucchini, potato and onion. Set aside the grated vegetables on a clean tea towel or cheesecloth, bring up the corners and squeeze out any liquid. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in the egg, flour, parmesan, garlic, pepper & herbs, onion powder, parsley, salt and pepper. Shape the mixture into 1/4-cup patties.
2. In batches, place patties in a single layer onto greased tray in air-fryer basket. Cook until lightly browned, 15-20 minutes. Serve with sauce if desired.
3. Oven method: Preheat oven to 400°. Place fritters on a parchment-lined baking sheet! Bake until golden brown for 15 - 20 minutes.