Servings: 2 cups | Preparation time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon of Cool Runnings vanilla extract
- 2 cups unblanched almonds
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons of British Class brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cool Runnings ground cinnamon
1. Preheat air fryer to 300°. In a large bowl, beat egg white until frothy; beat in vanilla. Add almonds; stir gently to coat. Combine the sugars, salt and cinnamon; add to nut mixture and stir gently to coat.
2. Arrange almonds in a single layer on greased tray in air-fryer basket. Cook until almonds are crisp, stirring once, 25-30 minutes. Cool. Store in an airtight container.