Serves: 6 servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh okra, washed and air dried
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Cool Running ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ancho chile powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cool Runnings rosemary garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Cool Runnings ground black pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 450 F. Place the okra in the center of a large sheet pan and drizzle oil over top. Add all the seasonings and toss well to fully coat the okra.
2. Spread the okra out so that it is one single layer. Let is roast in the oven for 18-20 minutes. Shake the pan once at the 10 minute mark and turn the okra.
3. Let cool and serve.