Serves: 6 servings | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, optional
- 1 teaspoon Cool Runnings dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Cool Runnings dried rosemary
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 pounds cremini mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, lemon juice, thyme and rosemary; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Place mushrooms in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in butter mixture and gently toss to combine.
4. Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until browned and tender, tossing occasionally.
5. Serve immediately.