Serves: 15 units | Active time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1 cup British Class quick rolled oats
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp Cool Runnings vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup chopped dried fruit, cacao nibs or chocolate chips
1. In a small bowl, mix all ingredients until evenly combined.
2. Make the balls by taking 1 tablespoon of the mixture and rolling on your hands.
Tip: You can try different flavours by adding cocoa powder, different kinds of nut butter or by adding other nuts and seeds to the mixture.