Servings: 8 servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 1h 10 minutes
- 2 lb (900g) orange sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 can of Cool Runnings coconut milk
- 1 cup of British Class dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp of Cool Runnings vanilla extract
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp of Cool Runnings ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp of Cool Runnings ground nutmeg
- sea salt
1. Preheat your oven to 350F. Prep your 9-inch baking pan with oil.
2. Add sweet potato chunks and coconut milk into a high powered blender and blend into a puree.
3. Slowly pour the puree into a bowl and stir in the rest of the ingredients and combine well.
4. Pour the batter into the cake tin and bake for about 1 hour and 10 minutes. the sweet potato pudding should be set. To test, you can insert a wooden skewer in and it should come out clean.
5. Let the pudding cool in the cake tin before serving.