Serves: 4 | Preparation time: 5 minutes | Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 4 halibut steaks
- Cool Runnings hot mango sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of Cool Runnings crushed chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of Cool Runnings black pepper ground
1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except halibut steaks and Cool Runnings Hot Mango sauce; mix it well. Brush some of the mixture over fish; reserve remaining mixture.
2. When the grill is heated, place fish on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill from medium coals. Cook 5 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, turning once and brushing several times with lime juice mixture. Serve fish with Cool Runnings Hot Mango Sauce.