Servings: 10 servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup Apple cider vinegar, unfiltered
- 1 cup of Cool Runnings brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp of Cool Runnings ground cloves
- 2 of Cool Runnings cinnamon sticks
- 10 dried figs, chopped
- 12 oz bag Fresh cranberries
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded, minced (roughly 2 tablespoons)
- 3/4 cup Apple, peeled, cored and diced
1. Heat up sauce pan over medium-high heat, bring the apple cider vinegar and sugar to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until sugar dissolves ( 2-3 minutes).
2. Next, add the cloves, cinnamon, figs, cranberries, jalapeno and apple into the pan. Bring it back up to a boil and let simmer for 15 minutes, to allow fruit to soften, stir occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and serve. Pairs great with most cheeses!