Serves: 8 servings
- 1 can cream style corn (15 oz.)
- 1 can whole kernel com, drained (19 oz.)
- 1 cup of Cool Runnings evaporated milk
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped pimento or sweet peppers
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. hot pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
1. Combine cream style corn, kernel corn, milk, onion, pimento peppers, salt, hot pepper and eggs.
2. Pour in a greased dish.
3. Put the dish in a pan of hot water and bake at 350 F for 30 minutes or until a knife comes out clean when tested.