Servings: 6 servings | Preparation time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch of Cool Runnings cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cool Runnings rosemary garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cool Runnings onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of Cool Runnings paprika
1. Peel the potatoes and quarter them. Microwave the potatoes for 3 1/2 to 41/2 minutes with a microwave lid. Insert a knife into the thickest part of the potato, the knife should be able to go through with some resistance.
2. Let the potatoes cool to room temperature, and dice them up into 1/2 pieces. You can put them in the refrigerator to speed it up.
3. Using a medium or large skillet, heat up the butter and olive oil over medium-high heat. Allow the butter to melt and the olive oil to heat through. Add the potatoes in a single layer, and season them with salt and pepper, cayenne, rosemary garlic powder, onion powder and paprika. Toss the potatoes to coat them evenly.
4. Cook the potatoes for a total of 8 - 10 minutes, flipping and tossing them every 2-3 minutes to ensure even browning. Serve immediately and enjoy!