- 2 skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2 cm cubes
- 1 bottle (350 ml) Cool Runnings blackened Cajun sauce
- 1 bell pepper, cut into 2 cm squares
- ½ small onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 4 wooden skewers, soaked
1. In a zip-seal bag, add the chicken and 1 cup (250ml) Cool Runnings Blackened Cajun Sauce.
2. Shake it well and place it on a plate. Let it sit for at least 1 hour in the fridge.
3. Preheat the grill or barbecue to medium.
4. Assemble the skewer with three pieces of chicken separated by one onion wedge and bell pepper slices.
5. Grill each side for 6-8 minutes, basting with the remaining Cool Runnings Blackened Cajun Sauce. Remove from grill and enjoy!
Tip: Leave the onion root intact when you cut the wedges. That way the whole wedge will stay together until you put it in the skewer.