- 1 can (400 ml) Cool Runnings coconut milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup (or more, to taste)
- 1 tsp Cool Runnings vanilla flavouring
- Pinch of salt
- Optional toppings: shredded coconut, fruit, chocolate sauce, nuts
1. In a blender, add all the ingredients and blend until smooth. Try the mixture and adjust sweetness to your taste.
2. If you have an ice-cream maker, simply add the mixture to the machine and follow its instructions.
3. If you don't have an ice-cream maker, place the mixture into ice cube trays and freeze it until solid, about 6 hours. Once frozen, blend the frozen cubes in a high-speed blender until smooth.
4. Serve it as is, or place in the freezer to harden (about 20 minutes).
5. Garnish with shredded coconut, fruit, nuts, or chocolate sauce and enjoy!