- 4 pieces of corn on the cob
- Cool Runnings BBQ Spice
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- Lime juice from 1 large lime
- parsley for garnish (optional)
1. Preheat your BBQ or stovetop grill to medium heat.
2. Drizzle the peeled corn with vegetable oil and sprinkle to taste Cool Runnings BBQ Spice Seasoning. Be sure that all the corn is evenly coated.
3. Grill the corn for about 15 minutes per side - if you like it charred, turn the heat up to medium-high.
4. Once cooked, remove from the grill and set aside to cool slightly.
5. Mix lime juice and mayonnaise in a separate bowl and brush onto cooked corn.
6. Sprinkle some more Cool Runnings BBQ Spice Seasoning over corn. Garnish with fresh lime and parsley, if desired.