Serves: 4 servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound boneless pork loin (cut into julienne strips)
- 1 green apple (tart, cored and diced)
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1/4 cup of crushed pecan
- 4 tbsp. of Cool Runnings Cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp. of vegetable oil
1. Season the pork strips with 2 table spoons of Cajun seasoning. Toss the other ingredients with 2 tablespoons of seasoning as well.
2. Heat up oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and stir fry the pork for 2 minutes! Add the rest of the ingredients and cook and stir for another 2 minutes.
3. Serve immediately while hot!