- 2-4 oz tequila
- 2 limes
- 2 oz of Cool Runnings pineapple syrup
- salt for rimming glass, or sugar if you prefer
- pineapple slices and cherry to garnish
1. Dump the salt evenly on a flat surface, and take your margarita glass and wet the edges and dip it into the salt (or sugar) to rim the outer edge.
2. Fill your drink shaker with ice and pour in the tequila (2 - 4 oz depending on how strong you like it), lime juice and pineapple syrup. Shake well.
3. Add some ice to your margarita glass and strain out the contents in the shaker.
4. Garnish with a slice of lime or sliver of pineapple!