Serves: 6 | Preparation time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 pack of medium rice noodles (454g)
- 1 tbsp British Class coconut oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets, uncooked
- 2 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Chinatown soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds, optional
1. Soak noodles in lukewarm water until tender. Reserve.
2. In a large skillet, melt British Class Coconut Oil, add onion and cook until translucent, about 3 minutes. Add ginger and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
3. Add broccoli florets, cook for 3 minutes, then add carrots and bell peppers. Keep cooking until all vegetables are tender, about 4 minutes.
4. Add the reserved noodles, Chinatown Soy Sauce, sesame oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Sprinkle sesame seeds and Enjoy!