Serves: 5 | Preparation time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 2 pounds of red snapper fillet /mackerel or any fatty fish
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 1-2 tomatoes with its juice
- ½ medium onion diced
- 1 canned Cool Runnings coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons of Cool Runnings scotch bonnet pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Cool Runnings parsley flakes
- ½ tablespoon of Cool Runnings granulated garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of Cool Runnings thyme leaf
- 1 teaspoon of Cool Runnings paprika
- ½ teaspoon of Cool Runnings black pepper ground
- Salt to taste
1. Cut fish in large chunks, rinsed and set aside.
2. In a large or large skillet heat oil over medium heat, until hot, and then add garlic, onions, bay leaf, thyme, Cool Runnings Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce and stir for about a minute.
3. Throw in tomatoes, paprika followed by coconut milk, pepper and salt.
4. Bring to a boil and let it simmer for about 4-5 minutes. Then add fish, continue cooking for about 7 minutes or more until fish is fully cooked and reached desired doneness and texture. Adjust sauce thickness and seasonings, if desired according to preference. Add parsley and simmer for a minute or two. Remove from heat, toss out bay leaf and serve warm.