Servings: 4 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Active time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups of short grain pasta, cooked
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 300g (2 cups) shrimp cleaned, cooked and thawed
- 1 cup Cool Runnings BBQ Honey Mustard Sauce
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup green onions, sliced
- ½ cup shredded cheese of your choice
1. Preheat oven to broil at 350°F.
2. Warm up a medium saucepan over medium-high heat and warm up the olive oil.
3. Add onions and cook until translucent, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook until it loses its pungent smell, about 2 minutes.
4. Add the shrimp, pasta, green onions, Cool Runnings BBQ Honey Mustard Sauce, vinegar and stir until well mixed.
5. Place the pasta in a 13x9-inch baking dish, top it with the shredded cheese and broil until golden brown, about 5 minutes.