- 2 Cool Runnings bouillon cubes (your choice of Chicken, Beef, Vegetable, Mutton)
- 2 cups boiled water
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp onion finely chopped
- 1-2 tsp Cool Runnings black pepper ground
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp Cool Runnings gravy browning
1. Measure 2 cups of boiled water and place 2 Cool Runnings Bouillon Cubes of your choice in to dissolve.
2. On medium low heat, melt butter and sauté onions until clear about 30-45 seconds. Stir in Cool Runnings Black Pepper Ground and All Purpose Flour. Stir roux for about 1 minute until it bubbles.
3. Add the water with the bouillon cubes that have been dissolving and stir the gravy until it thickens (about 1 minute).
4. Add Cool Runnings Gravy Browning to give your gravy a darkened gourmet colour. Stir well and cook for 1-2 more minutes until desired thickness.