Servings: 8 servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 4 large crabs
- 2 tbsp. margarine
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. British Class green seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Cool Runnings ginger powder
- 2 tbsp. Cool Runnings Jamaican style curry powder
- 1 cup Cool Runnings coconut milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup of water
1. Clean the crab and cut into sections.
2. Heat margarine and sauté onion, garlic, green seasoning and ginger in a pot.
3. Mix curry with coconut milk and add to onion and garlic; cook for a minute.
4. Add crab, salt, pepper, and water; bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes
5. Cover pot tightly, lower heat and cook for 25-30 minutes; add more water if needed. Adjust salt and pepper to your taste.
6. Serve with dumplings and enjoy!