Serves: 4 servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 can of Cool Runnings coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/4 teaspoon of Cool Runnings vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons nuts
1. Place coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight.
2. Scoop out the hardened coconut milk cream and place into a large glass or mixing bowl. Dump the remaining liquid or save for another recipe.
3. Start whipping the coconut cream with a hand held mixer on low.
4. Add the cocoa, honey and vanilla extract into the mixture and gradually increase the speed until the ingredients are well combined. Let enough air be incorporated for desired texture.
5. Top off with your choice of chopped nuts for a crunch of fresh berries! Serve immediately.