Servings: 8 servings | Prep time: 30 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 4 cups of flour
- 3 tsp. British Class baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 4 tbsp. margarine
- 1 - 1 ½ cups of Cool Runnings coconut milk
1. Sift flour with the baking powder; add salt. Rub in the margarine until fine.
2. Slowly add the coconut milk to make a smooth dough. Allow to rest for 30 minutes
3. Shape in a ball and roll out to ¾”-1” thick round.
4. Place on a greased baking sheet and bake in a hot oven for 20 minutes.
5. Serve hot. Split into halves and butter.