Serves: 4 | Preparation time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 700 gr spinach
- 170 gr mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- ¾ cup of chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 teaspoons of Cool Runnings oregano
- 1 teaspoon of Cool Runnings all natural all purpose seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of Cool Runnings chicken seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of Cool Runnings adobo seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place half of the mushrooms in a pan. Dip chicken into beaten eggs, then roll in bread crumbs, All Natural All Purpose Seasoning, Chicken Seasoning and Adobo seasoning with garlic and pepper.
3. In skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Brown both sides of chicken in skillet. Place chicken on top of mushrooms, arrange remaining mushrooms on chicken, and top with mozzarella cheese. Add chicken broth and spinach to pan. Season with oregano.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.