Servings: 4 servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 can Cool Runnings corned beef
- 1 medium onion (sliced)
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 medium ripe tomato (chopped)
- 2 stalks scallion (chopped)
- 1 scotch bonnet pepper (de-seed and chopped)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or coconut oil
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onions, garlic, and scotch bonnet to frying pan. Sauté for 1 - 2 minutes.
2. Add thyme and corned beef. Turn down the heat to a medium-low and stir until the cooked.
3. Add chopped tomatoes and scallions, stir well and cook for another 3 minutes. Use paper towels to absorb the extra oil.
4. Serve with rice and enjoy!