Serves: 4 | Preparation time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound boneless round steak, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef broth
- 2 tablespoons of British Class Golden Sugar
- 2 tablespoons of Cool Runnings Complete Herbs Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Cool Runnings All Natural All Purpose Seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon of Cool Runnings Ginger Powder
1. In a small bowl, combine flour, broth, sugar, and Complete Herbs Sauce. Stir until sugar and flour are dissolved.
2. In a large skillet or wok over high heat, cook and stir beef 2 to 4 minutes, or until browned. Stir in broth mixture, ginger powder, garlic, all natural all purpose seasoning and broccoli. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Simmer 5 to 10 minutes, or until sauce thickens.
3. Serve and enjoy.