Serves: 2 | Preparation time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tbsp Cool Runnings garlic, pepper & herbs seasoning
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup shredded cheese of your choice
1. Preheat oven to broil at 350°F.
2. In an oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat, warm up the vegetable oil and cook onions until translucent.
3. Add bell peppers, salt, Cool Runnings Garlic, Pepper & Herbs Seasoning and cook until the peppers begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
4. Add the eggs and quickly stir with the vegetables. Cook without stirring until the bottom starts to set, about 3 minutes.
5. Add the cheese, place in the oven and broil until the center is set, about 10 minutes.