- 1 piece (about 4-5 lbs) whole beef tenderloin
- 1 stick salted butter, melted
- 5 tbsp Cool Runnings buffalo chicken seasoning
1. Place the tenderloin in a roasting pan and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Baste the entire tenderloin with the melted butter and sprinkle the Cool Runnings Buffalo Chicken Seasoning generously over it. Make sure the tenderloin is well coated with butter and seasoning.
3. Cover the roasting pan with plastic wrap and leave it to marinate at room temperature for about 3 hours. The butter will solidify and the tenderloin should be completely covered in a crust of butter and seasoning.
4. When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 475°F.
5. Uncover the tenderloin and roast it for 10-15 minutes until it's slightly browned at the surface.
5. Reduce the temperature to 250°F and roast for an additional 15-25 minutes. For medium rare, bake until the internal temperature reaches 120-125°F.
5. Remove from oven and let the tenderloin rest for 10 minutes before serving it.