Serves: 8 servings | Active time: 20 minutes
- 5 medium ripe avocados, peeled and halved
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1/2 tbsp of Cool Runnings jerk seasoning spice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Cool Runnings paprika
- Lemon wedges
1. Preheat the oven to broil.
2. Carefully peel, split and de-pit your avocados. Take 2 halves and put into mixing bowl. Add mayonnaise and lemon juice and mix well together. Next, stir in the cilantro, chives, peppers and all natural all purpose seasoning. Spoon the mixture into the remaining avocado halves.
3. Transfer to a baking pan. Sprinkle the avocado halves with cheese and paprika. Let broil until the cheese is melted, 3-5 minutes. Top off with remaining cilantro and service with lemon wedges!