Serves 2 | Preparation: 5 minutes | Cooking: 6 minutes
- 1 cup of British Class quick rolled oats
- 1 Cool Runnings cinnamon stick
- 1/4 cup of raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon Cool Runnings ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 3 cups of water
1. In a bowl, soak 1 cup of British Class quick rolled oats in water for 4 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, take a pot and pour 2 cups of water and add in the Cool Runnings cinnamon stick. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
3. Once the water is boiling, pour the soaked oats along with any left over liquids into the pot.
4. Reduce the pot to a low heat, and stir in the raisins
5. Cover the pot and let cook for 5 minutes, until the mixture becomes thick.
6. Remove pot from the heat and discard the cinnamon stick. Now mix n the freshly grate nutmeg, sugar and whole milk. Add more sugar/milk to taste and enjoy while hot!