Servings: 6 servings | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 6 pieces of chicken thighs/legs
- 2 tbsp of Cool Runnings Jerk seasoning
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Prepare the chicken by rubbing it all over with Jerk seasoning, lime juice and vegetable oil. Let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for up to 4 hours.
2. When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 400 F.
3. Lightly spray your skillet with vegetable oil. Sear the chicken over medium high-heat. When both sides are browned, place the skillet in oven for about 15-20 minutes.
4. Serve with rice and peas for an authentic Jamaican jerk chicken dish and enjoy!