- 1 lb (about 8) chicken wings
- 1 tbsp British Class coconut oil
- 200 ml (split 75 ml and 125 ml) Cool Runnings Jerk Barbeque Sauce
1. Clean, wash and pat dry chicken wings. Keep skin on so that the chicken will be tender and juicy during baking.
2. Toss the chicken wings with 75 ml of Cool Runnings Jerk Barbeque Sauce inside a ziploc bag. Before sealing the bag, remove as much air as possible and let marinade for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
3. When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 325 ̊F. Oil a baking pan with British Class Coconut Oil, and place the chicken wings onto pan with the skin side up, and bake for 20 minutes.
4. Turn the wings over and bake for another 20 minutes.
5. Use a brush to coat the wings on both sides with half of the 125 ml of Cool Runnings Jerk Barbeque Sauce. Bake the wings with the fattier side up for 10 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven, and brush the wings with the remainder of the sauce. Increase the temperature to 350 ̊F, and bake the wings for an additional 10 minutes until the sauce bubbles and caramelizes on the wings.
7. Before serving, cut into a wing to check to see that it is fully cooked. Bake again to your discretion if still pink/raw.