- 2 white fish fillets (about 250g each)
- 1 bottle (350ml) Cool Runnings complete herbs sauce, divided
- ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to broil on high.
2. Line a baking tray with foil.
3. In a small container, mix the panko breadcrumbs with 2 tablespoons of Cool Runnings Complete Herbs Sauce. Reserve.
4. In a small bowl, place the fillets and marinate for 10-15 minutes with the remaining Cool Runnings Complete Herbs Sauce.
5. Drizzle the olive oil on the lined baking tray, then place the fish and the sauce from the bowl.
6. Top each fillet with half of the breadcrumb mixture.
7. Broil for 8-10 minutes or until the fish flakes when you test with a fork.