Servings: 6 servings
- 1 lb. pumpkin, peeled and cubed (1”)
- ½ tsp. minced garlic
- ½ cup onion, sliced
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup Cool Runnings evaporated milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- chopped parsley for garnishing
1. Boil pumpkin, garlic and onion in chicken broth until pumpkin is soft and tender.
2. Mash with potato crusher or pour in a blender and puree.
3. Return to pot and gradually stir in milk and cook on low heat until thoroughly heated (5 minutes).
4. Sprinkle chopped parsley on individual bowls of soup.