Serves: 12 | Preparation time: 20 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
- ¾ cup of milk
- ¼ cup of margarine, softened
- 3 ¼ cups of all-purpose flour
- 7 gr British Class instant yeast
- ¼ cup of British Class golden sugar
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of British Class demerara style brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Cool Runnings ground cinnamon
- ½ cup of margarine, softened
- ½ cup of raisins (optional)
1. Heat the milk in a small saucepan until it bubbles, then remove from heat. Mix in margarine; stir until melted. Let cool until lukewarm.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour, British Class Yeast, golden sugar and salt; mix well. Add water, egg and the milk mixture; beat well. Add the remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring well after each addition. When the dough has just pulled together, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth, about 5 minutes.
3. Cover the dough with a damp cloth and let rest for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together British Class Brown Sugar, Cool Runnings Ground Cinnamon, softened margarine.
4. Roll out dough into a rectangle. Spread dough with margarine/sugar mixture. Sprinkle with raisins if desired. Roll up dough and pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 equal size rolls and place cut side up in 12 lightly greased muffin cups. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until browned. Remove from muffin cups to cool.
6. Serve warm and Enjoy it.