Serves: 12 pieces | Preparation time: 20 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 stalk green onion, finely sliced
- 1 tsp Cool Runnings cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Smoked paprika, for sprinkling
1. Cut the eggs in half. Carefully remove yolks and place them in a small bowl. Reserve egg whites.
2. Add to the bowl with the yolks the mayonnaise, green onion, Cool Runnings Cajun Seasoning, apple cider vinegar, and salt. Mash and mix with a fork until creamy and uniform.
3. Place mixture in a piping bag and pipe it into the hollow part of the egg whites.
4. Sprinkle smoked paprika and enjoy!