Servings: 4 servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 3 ripe plantains (peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 1/4 cup British Class dark brown sugar (packed)
- 1 tablespoon of British Class coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Cool Runnings vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl, add the plantains and brown sugar and toss to evenly coat.
2. Grab a skillet, melt some coconut oil over medium heat and add the plantains.
3. Cook the plantains until it is browned and crisp at the bottom, Be sure to watch them carefully so they do not burn. (around 3-5 minutes) Flip the plantains and cook for another 2-4 minutes.
4. Mix together the maple syrup and vanilla extract. Carefully pour the mixture onto the plantains and toss.
5. Transfer to a bowl and serve!