Servings: 20 slices | Preparation time: 5 minutes | Cooking time: 6 minutes
- 1 baguette, cut into ½ inch slices
- ½ cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp Cool Runnings Caribbean spice & roasted garlic seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 425ºF
2. In a medium container mix butter and Cool Runnings Caribbean Spice & Roasted Garlic until thoroughly combined.
3. Spread the mixture evenly over all the bread slices.
4. Place bread over a large baking tray and place it in the oven until the edges are toasted, but the center is still soft, about 6 minutes.
5. Serve it as an appetizer or as a side to your barbecue.
Tip: You can make this recipe using other Cool Runnings Seasonings, such as our Garlic, Pepper & Herbs Seasoning, All Natural All Purpose Seasoning, or All Purpose Seasoning.