- 2 lbs pork back ribs
- ½ onion, roughly chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Cool Running meat seasoning
- 1 tbsp British Class coconut oil
- 1 cup (split into half) Cool Runnings Jerk barbecue sauce
1. In a pot, place ribs, Cool Runnings meat seasoning, onion, and garlic and enough water to cover all the ribs. Bring it to a boil, then reduce to medium-low heat with lid partially covering pot for 45- 60 minutes until you see the meat slightly recede from the bones, or until it reaches the desired tenderness.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 ̊F.
3. Take out the ribs from pot and use a brush to coat the ribs evenly on both sides with half of Cool Runnings jerk barbecue sauce (about 125 ml).
4. Oil a baking pan with British Class coconut oil. Place the ribs into the pan with the bone side up and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven, brush the ribs again on both sides with the second half (about 125 ml) of Cool Runnings Jerk barbecue sauce, and bake for an additional 20-30 minutes until you see the sauce bubble and caramelize on the ribs.