- 1.5 lb chicken breast
- olive oil (enough to drizzle over both sides of chicken)
For the seasoning:
- 2 tablespoons of Cool Runnings oregano
- 2 tablespoons of Cool Runnings thyme
- 2 tablespoons of Cool Runnings basil
- 2 tablespoons of Cool Runnings garlic powder
- good pinches of salt and pepper
1. Take a mixing bowl and combine the oregano, thyme, basil, garlic and some salt and pepper.
2. Lay the chicken breasts out on a baking sheet and sprinkle both sides of the chicken with the seasoning and rub it in. Drizzle olive oil on both sides of the chicken. Place the chicken on the grill over medium heat. Let chicken cook for 5 - 7 minutes on both sides, the juices should run clear.
3. Remove chicken from heat and let it cool for 5 minutes before cutting. Serve with your choice of rice or pasta and enjoy!