- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tbsp Cool Runnings Garlic, Pepper & Herbs Seasoning
- 1 lb or 12 slices, cubed (2 c㎡) bread
1. Melt the butter in a large pan on medium heat. Once melted, sauté the diced onion for a few minutes until soft then add the Cool Runnings Garlic, Pepper & Herbs Seasoning. Mix until onions are well coated.
2. Turn the heat off, then toss the cubed bread into the pan to fully cover bread with butter, spice and onion mixture.
3. Stuff your turkey with mixture. If serving separate from the turkey, put the bread mixture into a baking pan, cover it with foil & bake it in the oven for 1 hour at 325°F. To brown the top of the stuffing, uncover baking sheet and bake for extra 15 minutes before serving.