Serves: 10 | Preparation time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 3 h and 25 minutes
- 10 pounds beef chuck roll
- 2 cups of tomato sauce
- 2 pounds onions
- 1/2 gallon beef broth
- 1 cup of chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons of all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons of Cool Runnings paprika
- 2 tablespoons of Cool Runnings all natural all purpose seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of Cool Runnings black pepper ground
- 1 tablespoon of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Cut the beef into small cubes. Chop the onions and add to a large pot with the olive oil, garlic, tomato sauce and Cool Runnings Paprika and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
3. Add the cubed beef and cook for 15 minutes.
4. Add the beef broth, parsley, salt, pepper and all-purpose seasoning. Transfer to the oven and cook for about 3 hours. Once finished, whisk in the flour until combined.
5. Serve with with rice, mashed potatoes or egg noodles.